Vetti Writings

Monday, March 27, 2006

Life is Hectic !

Yeah, Life is so hectic, especially over the last weekend..to the extent I had my breakfast, lunch, dinner at 3 different parts of the city. However still, I managed to remain vetti. :)

The reason behind, after sis wedding there were offers from all close relatives for the sambandhi virundhu. Along with ponnu, mappilai and their parents everyone invited mee too...

Saturday morning I was in T.Nagar at the mappillai house for the eatables. Evening at my grandma's house at Nanganallur for tea/snacks. Dinner at Chrompet at my chithappa's place. Heavenly food everywhere. Came back home damn tired.

After a good night sleep, lunch at my athai's house on Sunday, again at Nanganallur. Very heavy meal, i never even wanted a tea/coffee for the evening. Killed time...roamed around.

Back to home for dinner.Zzzzzzzzzz..

Oh! Monday again .

9 Comments:

  • great man... but after ur kalayanam u must also give parties to ur wifes brother... so get ready... :)

    By Blogger vasanth, at 2:43 PM  

  • Hey Srini,
    This time i missed. But its alright . Hat trick is enuf. Let these other guys get a chance too

    By Blogger Prathiba Venkatesan, at 12:20 AM  

  • Ada naye, sollave illa. Now I have to update my link to you in my blog :/

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:33 AM  

  • Srini,

    Bit delayed blog post though.

    I missed your sis wedding since it was 'too early' in the morning, which in my timezone, translates to wee hours of sound snoring and sleeping.

    But, how about publishing those photographs somewhere out and publishing the link over your blog...

    By Blogger Deepak Vasudevan, at 10:55 AM  

  • Deepak,

    Blame the Hindu Brahmin Marriage custom :) I'm yet to get the digitized version of Photos. Will do very soon.

    Also thanks for dropping by.

    By Blogger Srini, at 12:09 PM  

  • Hey..
    I donno why u hv given the title, 'Life is Hectic..', its always nice to be always roaming around and keepin us busy all the times..

    By Blogger Vignesh Kumar, at 1:54 PM  

  • What a life u are having.. hope some day ur dream of having breakfast in melbourne and lunch in paris and dinner in new york will come true sooner.. but at that time if u blame that life is hectic then i will come and kill u there itself

    By Blogger MadMax, at 7:14 PM  

  • Hey Vignesh,

    Tat was supposed to be a joke :)

    Nice to be commented by a nerd like you ! My blogspace is blessed now:) Thanks !!

    By Blogger Srini, at 7:35 PM  

  • Seshu,

    I won't give you that much a tough job. However, if your blessing turns true one day, I swear it will be titled "Life is a Blessing !!".

    Else I'll leave my NewYork address, waiting for you to come :)Thanks for the wishes and keep clicking.

    By Blogger Srini, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home