Vetti Writings

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here and There...

Lotsa things happened the nice way today. I'm in a happy mood. Result... I did a post without any reason or topic.

If in case you want to know why I'm so happy..continue reading or else skip this paragraph!! Obviously one good reason is Indians have won again against England. Second, my CD Writer suddenly started working and my dead comp ran faster than usual :) . Tirelessy I burnt some 12 CDs. And the most happiest thing is, I found both the gifts my friends gave me on my b'day, which I misplaced somewhere - extremely satisfied. Plus, my sister and cousin sister are singing today at Tyaagaraja Aradhana Festival, Cleveland. And many more trivial things to add to the list.

Coming to the point, as against the 6 constituencies the Lok Paritrans were about to contest earlier within the Chennai City.. it has now increased to 8. They have got a nice coverage today on "The Hindu - Metro Plus". They look good and also speak good. Those who have missed the original interview can check it out here


Source : The Hindu

No doubt, I have reused the photo form The Hindu. But for a purpose. Now, look at the photo below. Does it strike some chord ? I'm sorry, we got ourselves photographed almost 2 months back :)


Coming to another point, the Aanjaneya Swamy temple, at Nanganallur celebrated the end of day celebrations of the Sri Raama Navami today. There was a special 'Perumal Purapaadu' arranged for the 'Utsava Moorthi'. Though at times I have felt agnostic, I can't even move my eyes out of the Lord today. Very well decorated. Lord Sri Rama & Co has always attracted my special attention.

Coming to the final point, guys and gals who are totally bored with the existing Coffee Shop outlets in and around Chennai, has a reason to cherish now. Though I have not visited this place, have seen it being reviewed on SS Music. So if you are tired of Coffee Day, visit Coffee Night. Hullo this is not a mokkai. Check out

4 Comments:

  • Hmmm, photo similarity ... happy you found the gifts your friends presented you [;)]
    btw nice post.. latela parthalum, first to comment :)
    Cheers

    By Blogger Prathiba Venkatesan, at 3:47 PM  

  • Hi srini.. don’t u feel that there is some similarity between us and LOK paritran… ???

    because of this post i was awake for a long time... hope u know the reason

    By Blogger vasanth, at 5:59 PM  

  • hi srini,

    felt god dat u found ur b'day gifts :) wanna know d real reason behind puttin both d photos.. tryin to say somethin???

    Comin to aanjaneyar kovil perumal purapadu, let me know d next time da.. wanna watch it n enjoy d feel of divination..

    We'll go MOCHA once n relish d varied taste of coffee with gf/bf ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • by d way, it was me, sesh who commented previously ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home